Some days it just feels like you can’t possibly get everything done. Like you need a clone or an army of robots just to get through the day. Before cloning or robot armies really take off though, you can easily automate many day-to-day functions with simple plug-in timers. Here are 6 things you can do with a timer–helping you save some time and energy–and also helping you have some fun to keep your sanity intact!
1. Illuminate your porch or patio in the evenings with Enbrighten café lights and automate your cafe lights to turn on and off at certain times.
2. Come home to a well-lit house without leaving the lights on all day.
3. Turn on your coffeemaker every morning.
4. Give the appearance there is someone home while on vacation with timers that turn lights on and off at random times of the day.
5. Create a kid friendly morning alarm for children who can’t read clocks yet with fun lights that turn on when it’s time to wake up.
6. Have an impromptu disco ball dance party (who knew timers could be so fun?)
Craving more ways to use a timer? Check out 6 MORE things you can do with a timer here.